Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer Days


Newport, RI

Returned from a recent harbor cruise I am confident in my belief that this area is magnificent. Contrary to early pining and departing from basic tendencies, this new millennium has brought a test of my perception of actuality, my own reality and that want to discover and depict it's beauty. Thus, the production has been meager but the results none-the-less satisfying if it were not for the self-doubt wrought from this radical departure from the erratic constancy of my oeuvre. It being grounded in vague definitions.

Let me pine less and beg you the viewer to dare more and examine these works and find what you may of them. Here is depicted the corner-post of the public wharf-age at Newport, Bowen's Wharf, on a fine summer day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home