Friday, November 30, 2007

The PLAN


This month some significant changes occur at my website http://billmurphy.com. Among them, links to the tired "guestbook" routine have been taken down. After years of service, the notion seems old-fashioned and has "fallen" to the new fashion - blogging. It's time for this artist to get with it. The same is true of the ePostcard, it does appear... and this aspect is being toned down at the site and the BLOG link replaces many intros to the postcard service... it remains available, just slightly less obvious.

Though not flattering, the photo of myself here was taken at Keleti Station, Budapest some years back. Recently, for some unexplainable reason, it has been on my mind... so voilĂ , it's here for "share." Let me end this by remarking that the "hope" is that we hear (read) more from y'all (as my MS uncle might say) in the near future.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home